An Extraordinary life.
Many people ask me “what exactly do you do?”. You are an Accountant, Business Consultant, you are a public speaker, you are a qualified therapist and life/business coach and you are a published author. How exactly can you help me?
Well yes, I have studied much in my life and yes this provides me with many skills. Whilst my qualifications are something I am very proud of and enable me to assist my clients on a very wide and deep level, I have to say that it is my life experiences and how I have overcome them that has contributed and defined who I am today. This is what enables me to provide my clients with a very unique experience when they decide to engage my services.
I consult to my clients who are faced with adversity, who need to be resilient and come back even stronger than before. No matter what adversity you have faced, or are currently facing, I can deliver.
I consult CEO’s and Executives who need to manage their time, get them out of overwhelm and provide assistance in balancing their busy corporate roles with their private lives.
I consult to business owners who need direction, either professionally or personally, who need to manage their time learns skills on managing their business.
A number of years ago I made the decision to make this my best decade ever and this is certainly how it is turning out. To feel accomplished and fulfilled is what so many of my clients want, hence to lead by example is paramount.
My passions are personal health and wellness, walking, writing, walking on the ocean and seeing success in others
I look forward to meeting up with you soon.
* Published Author
* Bachelor of Commerce – Auckland University
* Diploma in Counselling – Manukau Institute Technology
* NZ Certificate In Personal Training Level 4
* Mentor, Business Mentors Central Region, Voluntary.
* Member NZ Institute of Chartered Accountants
* Member NZ Speaker’s Association
* Member International Coaching Federation.
* Former Results Coach for Anthony Robbins Companies
* Past Presenter of Hour of Power NZ
* Regular contributor Verve Magazine
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype: tanya.unkovich
Cell: 0274 821 979 (+64)274 821 979