An Extraordinary Life – a Journey back to You.
Many people ask me “what exactly do you do?”. You are an Personal and Executive Coach, you speak, you write. How exactly can you help me?
Well yes, I have studied much in my life and yes this provides me with many skills. My qualifications and achievements are something I am proud of and enable me to assist my clients on a very wide and deep level.
It is however my life experiences and how I have overcome them that has contributed and defined who I am today and what has enabled me to work so deeply with my clients as I guide them also on the journey back to themselves.
My personal journey has been extraordinary and one that could have broken me many times. However, when you know ‘who’ you are and have that rock solid deep confidence in yourself, then you keep going, you continue to welcome each challenge as an opportunity not only live, but also thrive.
When you are willing and ready to truly live yours, then everything becomes possible.
* Bachelor of Commerce – Auckland University
* Diploma in Counselling – Manukau Institute Technology
* Mentor, Business Mentors Central Region, Voluntary.
* Member NZ Institute of Chartered Accountants
* Member International Coaching Federation.
* NZ Certificate In Personal Training Level 4
* Member NZ Speaker’s Association
* Published Author
* Former Results Coach for Anthony Robbins Companies
* Past Presenter of Hour of Power NZ
* Regular contributor Verve Magazine
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype: tanya.unkovich
Cell: 0274 821 979 (+64)274 821 979